I appreciated your legal experience with divorce, as well as your background in psychology because it gives you added insight and understanding while guiding your clients through this difficult transition more easily.” – Testimonial
During the divorce process, there are times when a client requires an attorney to protect their rights. An experienced divorce attorney can make a significant difference in protecting the interests of the party.
Examples of such occasions include:
- When one of the parties is being unreasonable;
- When one of the parties is attempting to be less than forthright with financial information;
- When the children’s best interests are at stake; and
- When the communication process between the parties has deteriorated to the point where constructive dialogue is difficult.
With more than 20 years of experience, and as a former Psychologist, Timothy F. Stark is uniquely qualified to represent clients during this difficult process.
We assist our clients in resolving a wide range of Divorce Law issues, including:
- Contested and Uncontested Divorces
- Child Support
- Restraining Orders
- Visitation Rights
- Child Custody
- Parenting Plans
- Grandparent’s Rights
- Military Divorces
- For more information about Divorce, Click Here.